Excellence 360 - Intuituive Wellness Connection

Friday, October 22, 2010

The Nine Principles of Manifestation

Thanks to Wayne Dyer for this amazing reminder

found in this amazing CD the Four Pathways to Success

The Nine Principles of Manifestation - Affirmations
1) I know I am my higher self at all times

2) I know when I trust in myself, I trust in the wisdom that created me... – Trust and Faith

3) It’s already here ... Its in me and it is in that ... I am completely connected to it all
 
4) I have the power (energy) within me to attract whatever I perceive to be missing in my life
  • - I have the power in me to have it show up in me exactly as it needs to
  • - It is all that I am..... I have it in me to bring all I need to the place I am.
5) I know that I am worth of receiving that which I attract
  • - I know that I am worth of receiving that which I would like to attract
  • - I am entitled to all that I attract
  • - I am what God is doing
  • - Receiving and giving is the principle of the universe
6) Unconditional Love for anything and everything that shows up (I attracted it)
7) Sounds have power – practice the inter-dimension sound of Ahhhhh... effortless perfection

8) Infinite Patience - detachment of outcome – Infinite patience produces infinite results
  • -when I know that I am infinitely connected....then I let go it knowing it will show up on time...now I am at peace
  • - I ask for everything in order that I may enjoy life.... I was given life in order that I may enjoy everything
9) Generosity of service and gratitude – I give and receive and I receive and give that is service

My choice is to be a Host to GOD.... not a hostage to my EGO....

Leave your comments and let me know how these principles work for you or how you apply them in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment