Excellence 360 - Intuituive Wellness Connection

Friday, January 21, 2011

Who AM I?

Does this question stop you in your tracks?  OR

Do answer matter-of-factly and say....

I AM....love, light, joy, peace, happiness, prosperity and abundance

I AM... an ever transforming being of beauty that is a cameleon who adepts easily to whatever environment I am placed.

I AM.. a goddess, magician, sorceress, wizard, scientist and creator.

I AM... wife, mother, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, son, daughter, warrior, evangelist, preacher, teacher and none of the above.

I AM... neither black, brown, white, yellow

I AM... a Being of light shining bright

I AM.... all that I seek

I AM... all seeing, all knowing and yet nothing and everything rolled into one.

I AM... one with all there is and nothing more.

Who Am I ?     and most importantly     Who Are You?

Take time to ponder and mediate on this question. Your role does not define you nor does your job make you. You are an ever transforming, evolving being here to remember all that you are and not.

Enjoy your journey

Juliet-Jules
daughter, mother, sister, teacher, healer, Being of light that is ever changing
Loving my journey

No comments:

Post a Comment